Thursday, December 30, 2010

365 Challenge

In 2004, Taylor McKnight had an idea: take one picture a day, every day for a year.

The idea has intrigued me for the last few years, but I've never had the time, or the drive, to follow through completely. I've considered what I would take pictures of, when I would take them and how I would find the time.  I have thought about taking pictures of the same tree every day, of taking pictures of the same thing at the same time, and countless other photo, time combinations.  It has always overwhelmed me...until now. This year, I throw time, and drive into the wind, grab the camera by the lens and prepare to click away.

Please follow my blog as I take part in the challenge to capture a different picture every day for the next year. I've decided that as I do not have a fancy camera, I can't promise stunning photography, but I can fill my pictures with something I enjoy: shoes. In my 365 project I will include a pair, or at the very least one shoe. 

So, January 1, 2011 kick off your shoes, and check this blog to see where mine take me.

4 comments:

  1. GO H!!!! :) Let the fun begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW- I love the title picture!! :) Very stunning, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks CC! I can't wait to follow Ollee's Blog too, it will be so fun to watch her grow! I can't believe how big she's already getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog on the linky list from click it up a notch. Your blog and subject matter for your 365 is super cute and unique! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete