Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365: Mossy Boots


I managed to take a few pictures today (my shoes out to eat with me, at work etc), but I didn't really like them.  I'm not super jazzed about today's final photo either, but it was a good excuse to mess around with editing (sadly, that bright green couldn't be fixed and look anywhere near natural without going black and white).  This picture was taken on the walk up to my front door, it was dark out and thus the green moss is BRIGHT because of the flash.

Shoes: NEW!!! Bare Trap boots "Trystine" in gray

5 comments:

  1. Super cute boots. I just had this realization that I don't think I've seen you wear the same pair of shoes twice. Uh, you don't plan on owning 365 different pair of shoes, do you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't plan on buying 365 pairs, but I do have quite a few to start with, so hopefully it will be a bit before to many repeats. At first I thought about taking the same shoes everyday, but I couldn't commit to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of having different pairs! Just maybe not 365 pairs! Maybe you could expand it to other shoes, not just the ones on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea. I've almost taken pictures of a pair of shoes I saw someone wearing as they walked by me on the street, they were so adorable!

    ReplyDelete