Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365: Soccer


Was in such a rush today that the cute polka dot ballet flats I wore to school got left under my desk as I rushed out of the building wearing my teacher shoes. So, today's picture is neither teach shoe nor shoes I wore, but instead a pair of shoes I had riding in my car with me. I thought that I might as well stop at the park and take a picture with this giant soccer ball. As the shoes are silly so should be the picture. The shoe felt like it was falling off and I arched my foot in a weird way to keep it from falling in the picture.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. Just found your blog via Noah's place. Such fun you're having here. Love the giant soccer ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is funny - that soccer ball is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fave pix so far. It reeks of girl power,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies! Girl power all the way!

    ReplyDelete