Sunday, January 23, 2011

22/365: On the Boardwalk


I had every intention of taking my computer to the beach with me so that I wouldn't miss a day. Excitedly, I hopped out of the car, snapped a photo and went to the house. Only to discover that I had left my computer all packed up and ready to go, in the kitchen... back home in the valley. phooey. Hey, I took the picture, that's what counts. Sunshine and 60 degrees at the beach in January?! Unheard of (that's like summer weather around here). Wearing my favorite pair of shoes to boot!

Shoes: Chacos ZX/2: Vibram Unaweep (SO COMFORTABLE)

2 comments:

  1. Like how you composed this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. It's funny because I took a few, but I liked this one best...of course it's the one where the timer went off early!

    ReplyDelete