Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19/365: The Moon


I love the moon. Really. I have loved the moon for as long as I can remember. I love the way it sparkles. I love the way it lights up the earth and you can walk around outside in the cold crisp air without lights and yet see everything around you. I have often tried to capture the amazing moon in photographs, but the moon is elusive, mysterious, and very difficult to capture in full greatness through a lens...especially a point and shoot lens.  Today's picture is a tribute to the glorious full moon we are experiencing tonight(by way of sparkling Pottery Barn lamp). First full moon of the new year. May it bring each and every one of you a basketful of happiness.

Shoes: Target (bought on sale for $3.24!)

4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes. And on sale too, sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I have those shoes too! I bet you knew the price because the price tag was still on them? I haven't worn my yet! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the shoes design matches the light's! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite so far I think :)

    ReplyDelete