Sunday, January 30, 2011

30/365: Airport Love Shack


Had to run to the airport (and when I say run, I in no way mean it's near me), to pick up my Nanny (that's my grandmother for you non-Nanny types). While waiting for her to arrive I got a sweet and awesome cookie shaped like a "love shack" and I watched the Alaska Airlines planes sit and look pretty. The picture is crooked, has focus issues and strange colors, but I actually like it, reminds me that my sis will visit soon, and that cookies are tasty. mmm.

Wearing my FAVORITE flip-flops from J.Crew. They are very old, very worn and very comfortable. They are the basic J.Crew rubber on the bottom but then a FABULOUS green and pink tie material with gold tennis rackets. Preppy lust. I guess you could say, these are preppy love shack shoes.

3 comments:

  1. I like this....A great excuse to have a fresh manicure and a new pair of shoes....all year. You might be on to something friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! luckily my feet are out of focus, because you'd see my need for a pedicure indeed!

    ReplyDelete