Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/365: Puddle Jumping


Today it rained buckets. In the last 24 hours we've had 2 inches of rain here (at least). In one of the small, less rainy moments of the day I attempted some puddle jumping. Of course as soon as I got outside, got my rain gear, put the shoes on and set the camera up it was starting to rain a little heavier and a little heavier.  Cameras just aren't something you leave outside in the rain. Picture quality isn't great, but I did have fun!

Shoes: L.L. Bean Rain boots

4 comments:

  1. Yuck, it looks like chocolate milk there! Hope the rain and floods stop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! Love the action of the muddy water coming up with the boot. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. And this reminds me, I've been meaning to get some rainboots myself...

    ReplyDelete