Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365: Championship Sunday


Admittedly, I am not a huge pro football fan. But, I will watch when it is on, and I will cheer for certain teams usually dependent on a host of factors that mean absolutely nothing in the eyes of serious football fans. I'm much more a college football fan than I am a pro ball kind of girl. That being said, today I cheered for the Packers and thus my cheese hat is out, as are my green chucks. I would have liked to see the Bears win too (one of my earliest football watching memories is of my dad and I watching the Bears win the 1985 Superbowl...I was just over 3 years old). I know that it's blasphemy to root for both the Bears and the Packers, as they are huge, huge HUGE rivals. But I have a cheese hat because I like cheese, and thus I have a Packers picture today. The cheese hat is at least 13 years old and has some visible tape holding part of it together.

3 comments:

  1. You failed to mention that your awesome mom and sister bought you this cheese head at cinco de mayo...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never be able to cheer on the Bears. No reason, just don't like them. I've always been a Cheese Head just because I love the hats :) That's awesome that you have one. You should have a cheese eating Super Bowl party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, my awesome sister (Sassy Shutter) and rockin mom bought that cheese hat for me at Cinco de Mayo. Shaf, I should have a cheese bowl! I could serve cheese balls. bwahahah. awesome.

    ReplyDelete