Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365: Dark of the Matinee


Going to a movie before it's dark outside is to me one of life's greatest extravagances. It happens to be what I did after work today, made a beeline for the movie theatre.  I think it was the first matinee price I've paid in at least 2 years.  Hard to take a great photo in a dark room, and no pictures allowed before or during the movie so this is after. If you squint and use your imagination you can kind of make out the screen in the background.

Shoes: Mossimo Zebra ballet flats from Target

5 comments:

  1. What movie did you and your sassy shoes see? Once again your adventures make me very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are out of control...I love the shoe pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes. Btw, I like Franz Ferdinand too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was wondering if anyone would get the FF ref! Dark of the Matinee is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete