Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365: The Real Day 18


Note about yesterday's picture: Oh. my. goodness. I was apparently so excited for it to be Jan 18th, that I labeled yesterday's picture as 18/365! Whoops! Luckily, no one caught it before I did, and I caught it today and not on day 364. Wow.  

Today's picture: Does anyone remember those t-shirts that people sliced up and added beads to? Well this rug at Crate & Barrel reminds me of those t-shirts (though despite any relationship to t-shirts this rug may have, it's still incredibly soft and luxurious). My friends and I marveled at the type of house a person would have to have in order to justify purchasing an all white, t-shirt material rug that you can't vacuum! I picture it in a room that no one ever goes into, very modern and chic, where all of the accents are mirrored and silver.


1 comment:

  1. Okay I REALLY like these :O) Just may have to check these out! I would also like to see the house of a person who could put that rug in :O)

    ReplyDelete