Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365: Put your feet up

Last day of the work week, and after 4 days of 100 middle school students every day, all a person feels like doing is laying down on the couch in a dark room.  At least I remembered to take a picture before I took my shoes off!

Shoes: Naturalizer(yes, they're not just for old ladies) Ankle boots, size 9 narrow (really I do not have a narrow foot but they were 60% off and the only pair left when I bought them about 4 years ago, I figured a little pain was worth it)

5 comments:

  1. I am loving the theme to your blog- and todays picture is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I am having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the light looks on the walls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lamp! $100 lamp shade bought on clearance at Pottery Barn on a cheapTarget Eiffel Tower base

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you want to suffer in pain in a pair of Naturalizers! haha. Only a woman could understand.

    ReplyDelete