Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365: Me Too


I'm really enjoying my journey thus far.  I'm already saving for a new camera, shoe pictures are basically all I can think about and it's only day 4.  Today I have 2 pictures with "issues" both based on the fact that I was using a point and shoot camera timer and running into place (see movement in bookcase picture), and relying on uneven ground or stairs (the line at the top is straight but the stairs are not?!).  I guess for every picture you like (see this picture from 2/365) a person takes thousands that don't strike their fancy.  The bookcase one had potential, but I rushed it. Rushing is never good for pictures. Lesson learned!

Shoe: Me Too 'Lightning' Wedge, size 9

10 comments:

  1. Good old Nordstrom sale!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stairs being angled doesn't bother me, in fact, you could even go further to make the shot more interesting. If you're going to go wonky, really GO for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! I'm loving this shoe idea! P.S. I'm not very smart when it comes to computers and I accidently put the wrong code in for the "project 365" button so it doesn't work anymore. Oops :O) Just wanted to give you a heads up incase you wanted to get one that worked :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the movement of the foot. It adds a lot of character to the picture while maintaining the static shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the movement in the top picture also. Shoes are meant for walking and that is what this picture reminds me of. I also am in LOVE with the idea of your shoes. I LOVE shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comments, I love all of the feedback, you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I would have bought them in red and purple! They are surprisingly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete