Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365: Shoe Shopping



One of my favorite ways to spend a cold Saturday is shopping for shoes. Nordstrom is a favorite place to get and shop for shoes. Today I went with the some saved money and the intent of buying, alas when you have the money you can never find the shoes. So I'll have to trick myself into thinking I have zero to spend and then I will find the ones I want! That's basic shoe shopping law.  All the shoes I tried on were lovely, but I just didn't see a pair that I had to have.  The one pair I would have loved was not practical for teaching, and I have no idea where I would ever wear them. They were so silly that I didn't even try them on, and darn it, I didn't take a picture either but you can see them here.


7 comments:

  1. I could totally justify all of those shoes but to the letter of the law... I don't have any money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that always the way of it! sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would LOVE you! She has a huge thing for shoes. Well, I guess I do too. Just mostly photographing feet stuff, but not actual shoes. HA!

    New follower here!


    I too am playing along with the Project 365! I would love it if you would come over to my place and check it out. :)
    http://marnispics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that's they way it goes. Did anyone give you a funny look abt shooting all those shoes?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer!! Hope you can find some fabulous shoes :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trisha, yes, there were a few people that were giving me some strange looks. I wanted to hold the camera proud and take some great pictures, but the number of people around meant that most were taking to the side, or really quickly...didnt get to spend much time on each one. I assume I'll get better at not feeling silly about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it always work out like that ~ finally have the money and can't find something that fits or you like.

    ReplyDelete