Monday, January 17, 2011

17/365: Ridiculous

click to enlarge

Today I had to make a shoe return. Ugh. I didn't even take a picture, but they were a pair that I got home and looked at in the daylight and said, "What was I thinking?!"  My friend went with me and suggested I take a picture of a ridiculous pair of shoes she was trying on.   In the spirit of one of our favorite shopping games (grab the craziest outfits/accessories/shoes you can find, exchange your items with a friend..you have to try on what the person gave you, and come out of the dressing room so that they can see it). So, all of today's shoes are, in my opinion, a little crazy, especially the last pair: high heels with VELCRO!? Say what? That's tacky.

6 comments:

  1. we both walked out with nothing! that's her foot in the space age one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ruffle one! lol.
    My sister and I play the same game in Goodwill--- pick out the most hideous outfit you can find, make the other try it on, and take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Jenn are a dangerous but fun pair! I love it... might steal it for a date night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I play that game too! Fun stuff! ;-)

    ReplyDelete